For those who like something a little casual… Invite the girls over for a Pizza Party. Order in or have a “make your own pizza” bar, complete with dough, sauce and all the fixings, get creative! No one said it had to be a traditional pizza, with your glass of Prosecco, make our fun (and sweet!) pizza recipe adapted from Family Circle.
Candy – Coated Cookie Pizza – Just don’t tell the kids!
Servings: about 12 Prep Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 tube (18 ounces) store bought refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (12 ounce) tub of frosting <amount and flavor, your choice!>
- ¼ cup candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded flake coconut
- Whatever else your heart desires!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread out the cookie dough evenly onto your pizza pan, pressing with fingers evenly.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until the cookie dough is lightly browned. Let cookie dough cool completely before adding the frosting.
- Time to decorate! Spread frosting evenly onto cookie pizza. Sprinkle candy coated chocolate pieces throughout the pizza and add additional toppings over the frosting. Cut the cookie pizza into desired size slices. Enjoy!!
For those who want a little pampering… bring the Spa home with these fun ideas! While you let your pedicure dry, you and all your friends can apply facemasks and snack on tea sandwiches. Try this at home facemask recipe using ingredients found in your kitchen!
- 1 tbsp ground oatmeal
- 1 tbsp organic plain yogurt
- A few drops of warm honey
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Apply mask to your face, leaving it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry with a towel, and moisturize if necessary.
For the daily reader, start and/or host this month’s book club! Incorporate some themes from the book into your food and drink choices so your guests can enjoy while discussing all the pros and cons of your current read.
May we recommend Nicholas Sparks’ newest hit, The Best of Me, Laura Hillenbrand’s Unbroken, Paula McLain’s The Paris Wife or Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand