Special Offer from Firmagen

Firmagen Skin Repair System™ is a physician-developed antiaging system. This revolutionary system contains Alphadermalene-PBF™ – a powerful ultra-antioxidant blend, designed to destroy skin damaging free radicals – caused by stress, poor diet, sun exposure, pollution, even household cleaners – from both the inside AND the outside, visibly reducing and preventing the signs of premature aging, fine lines, dryness, sun damage and acne, while stimulating and promoting softer, firmer, clearer, healthier and younger-looking skin.

Prevention is key! Firmagen™ Skin Repair System is designed to visibly reduce & prevent the signs of premature aging even on a cellular level. MOMS can now experience younger looking skin with an exclusive 15% off discount on all products on our Facebook ‘Shop Now’ tab… www.facebook.com/Firmagen

Comment below and tell us how you could improve your daily skincare routine and you’ll be entered to win Firmagen AM Serum and  Skin repair supplements!  Contest closes 11:59PM, May 10th, 2012.

{ 6 comments… add one }

Misty Cochran May 10, 2012, 11:48 am

I could improve my daily skincare routine by finding the right product to take away the affects of aging. I use a daily cleanser but that’s about it right now.

Denise M May 10, 2012, 12:42 pm

i could improve my daily skincare routine by being more consistent with my use of products at night. I get too lazy

lorin p May 10, 2012, 1:12 pm

by using an am moisturizer! i’m pretty good with applying in the evening, but i normally just wash and go in the am. 🙁

Patty May 10, 2012, 1:40 pm

I too am really good about washing in the am, but it’s the pm that I’m lax. I use an exfoliating cleanser plus moisterizer with sunscreen every morning. I bought some cleaning wipes in hopes that it would be simple and quick to use at night but I’m having difficulties finding ones that don’t break my face out. I have even bought those that contain no alcohol or fragrances but still having issues with acne when I use them, so that thought to quickly cleanse at night just isn’t working

R H May 10, 2012, 6:21 pm

I could use better products, and hopefully If I win I will have better products to use!

jodi adams May 10, 2012, 7:31 pm

By being more consistent with upkeep. Not skipping washing at night just because I’m tired 🙂