As moms we’re constantly sharing information, photos and videos with our friends and family. If you’ve ever worried about the privacy of the content you share online, you may be interested in learning more about the newest solution and platform to help organize and safely share your digital media, Burst.it.
At Burst they have created a simple, smart, and private way for family and friends to capture and share life’s moments. With one simple touch on your phone, Burst automatically stores and organizes all of your digital media in the cloud for you, and shares them with family and close friends. As you use it, Burst learns how you share the moments you love, and helps remove manual tasks from the process. It even works with your mobile calendar to auto-title photos and videos taken during any scheduled event!
Burst is simple and easy to use. When you are capturing important moments, just open the Burst app and capture photos and videos instantly. As soon as you take a photo or video, Burst automatically sends those moments to a secure place in the cloud for you to view on either your PC, Mac, Tablet, or other mobile device. It’s that easy! When you sign up with Burst, your account includes the mobile application for both iPhone and Android devices, secure storage and backup of all your photos and videos, sharing with an unlimited amount of private groups, personal web media dashboards accessible from any computer, and calendar integration with your mobile phone.
To celebrate Mom’s Nite Out, Burst is offering moms the chance to win an iPhone 4s by using Burst! To enter to win, simply follow the steps below. Good luck!
- Create a Burst.it account
- Record a short (30 seconds or less) video about one of the topics below:
- Why online privacy matters
- Why you deserve a Mom’s Nite Out
- What Mother’s Day means to you
- After your video has been recorded, Burst it to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Monday, May 14, 2012. If you have any questions about using Burst, be sure to reference the FAQ section on their website.
- If you currently don’t have a mobile device that is supported by Burst, but still would like to enter to win an iPhone, register for a Burst.it account and then submit your email address here to confirm your registration.
- One lucky winner will be contacted via email on Tuesday, May 15, 2012.