Are you looking to host a Mom’s Nite Out this year? If so, try planning a Pamper Party for you and your closest friends. As moms, we tend to neglect ourselves because we’re too busy caring for our families, except for on Mom’s Nite Out! Here are a few ideas to get your Pamper Party up and running:
- Pamper Stations – Set up various “stations” for your guests to relax with. For example, one station may consist of manicure and pedicures, while another has homemade clay masks for them to apply. Every 30-45 minutes, rotate stations.
- Healthy Snacks – If you plan on serving a meal or simply having various snack foods out for guests to enjoy, try to have healthy foods on hand. Fresh salads, fruit cups and flavored water are commonly served at spas around the world.
- Decorations – Make your at-home spa come to life with the right décor. You can play spa music throughout your home and even light candles.
Try our Savory Cucumber Sandwiches for your Mom’s Nite Out Pamper Party! We guarantee your party will be a hit.
Savory Cucumber Sandwiches
- 1 package (8 oz.) of softened cream cheese
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1 package of Italian salad dressing mix
- 36 slices of snack rye bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, spread the mixture over rye bread and top each slice with a cucumber.
Makes 18 servings