Little black dresses – an iconic piece of the fashion industry – will never go out of style. Need some inspiration? Check out some of our favorite LBD’s below.
- If you’re looking to flaunt your arms, look for halter, racer back or strapless dresses. Sleeveless styles, such as the one below, are a trendy way to show off your arms.
Donna Morgan Strapless Chiffon Dress, $189 Nordstrom.com
- Play up your legs with a knee-length dress to bring attention to your legs. You can even add a bit of flair with a bottom slit or pattern.
Laser-Cut Fit & Flare Dress, $69.95 Gap.com
- A complimentary neckline is flattering for every woman. The v-neck neckline on this LBD is classy yet seductive.
Sleeveless Ponte Knit Dress, $34.94 Old Navy
- If you want to play up your waist, look for bows that draw attention towards your waist with bows, belts or even seams. All three bring attention to your waist, making it the focal point.
Pencil Dress with V-Neck and Metal Belt, $89.00 asos.com
- Last but not least, a body conscious style (such as a wrap dress or peplum) emphasizes your derrière. Make sure to avoid flimsy fabrics as they can reveal too much underneath.
Long Sleeve Faux-Wrap Sheath Dress, $134 Macys.com
Whether you’re planning a fancy night out on the town for Moms Nite Out or simply dressing up at home, you can never go wrong with a LBD. What LBD style is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.