Moms, Bloggers and Social Media Influencers
There are a number of ways that you can get involved in National Mom’s Nite Out:
- Host your own event in your home or in your community. Gather a group of moms together and throw your own Mom’s Nite Out party! We will have recipes, activities and lots of ideas for you leading up to the event. Whether your event is open to the public or private, we’d like to recognize it as an official National Mom’s Nite Out celebration. Please click here to share the details with us. If your event is private, we’ll be happy to list it as such, but we still want to promote you, your blog or your company as a supporter of this amazing night of celebration. If your event is public, we’ll promote your National Mom’s Nite Out event on this site, as well as through eNewsletters and local and national media releases.
- Partner with a local retailer or event sponsor. There are hundreds of retailers and organizations throwing National Mom’s Nite Out parties. These party organizers are looking for moms to partner with to be Party Hostesses. This is a great way to get to know businesses in your community- publicize your brand, blog, website, podcast or books to other moms and get your name out there. If you are interested in being a local Party Hostess click here, enter your information, and we will do our best to introduce you to a local party organizer.
- Donate your product, book or services as a prize. If you are a mompreneurer or business owner and you’d like visibility in the community, this is a great way to have your product, book or services profiled. Simply contact us!
Companies and Brands
We invite your company or product to get involved in National Mom’s Nite Out- a great way to reach millions of moms!
There are numerous sponsorship, sampling, promotional and event opportunities available. Download the Mom’s Nite Out Media Kit to explore how your company can get involved.
Here’s how you can participate in National Mom’s Nite Out:
- Donate a product or products for the multiple sweepstakes and contests
- Contribute swag for moms attending local events
- Sponsor content on the National Mom’s Nite Out website
- Organize an event in your restaurant or retail location
- Underwrite a local event
- Share special discounts or offers with moms
Why sponsor a Mom’s Nite Out event?
The answer is simple: the typical sponsorship generates millions of online impressions!
- Promotion through online partnerships with mom bloggers, Twitter, social media and mom websites
- Promotion via press releases and media kits
- Partner your company/event with local mom influencers who can serve as hostesses and bring friends to your event
- Promotion on the National Mom’s Nite Out website and blog
To find out more about sponsoring National Mom’s Nite Out – contact us!
Listing Your Event as an Official National Mom’s Nite Event
The list of local and national events associated with National Mom’s Nite is constantly growing. If you have an existing event or would like to host an event at your retail location, mom destination, restaurant or other facility, simply send us details including the who, what, when and where.
To find out more about hosting an event – contact us!